Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Liebster Award!


I've been nominated for the Liebster Award from Fancy Flair Lady! Thanks hun! :)


Liebster is German for "favourite" or "darling", so I guess I have a darling blog :P


How the Liebester Award works:
1. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves (optional).
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger set for you.
3. Choose 11 bloggers who you would like to give the Liebester Award.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.


My questions (from Fancy Flair Lady)

1. What was the last movie that you watched?

Rise of the Guardians. It was better than I expected, but I never like evil characters in childrens' movies (like the Boogeyman in this movie) I always feel that they're a bit overdone! lol

2. What or where is your happy place?

This is a hard one! I think my happy place is in my head, when I meditate, pray or listen to music. I'm also happy whenever I'm with my mom, so...home is a happy place too! :)

3. What's your biggest fear?

Not finding my purpose and passion in life. I'm still praying to God for Him to lead me to what I was created to do here on earth.

4. If you could ask any one person any one question, what would it be?

Hmmm, I would ask my Dad why he really left home.

5. How tall are you?

I'm 5'3! :D Short people rule! haha

6. What describes you on most days: Save or Slurge?

I admit it, I splurge! I need to start living within my budget...LOL

7. What is your favourite thing to blog about?

Hair, hair and more hair!

8. When did you start blogging?

I think it was in February or March of this year, 2012, but I started my official hair journey in December 2011.

9. What was the first thing you learned to cook?

That was probably macaroni and cheese :) or plain spaghetti.

10. What trait from your zodiac sign best describes you?

I don't follow my zodiac/horoscope so I wouldn't know.

11. Do you excercise?

Yup! This Hatter has been playing tennis off and on twice a week with my best friend here at university. :)


I tag:
1. Bee at younganddoingit.blogspot.com
2. Carolyn at waistlengthwishes.blogspot.com
3. Jenna at jennashair.blogspot.com
4. Vienna at persiannamedgirl.blogspot.com
5. Mznappytrini at mznappytrini.blogspot.com
6. RainyJenks at streetsmartbeauty.blogspot.com
7. Nadine at texturedstrands.blogspot.com
8. Lesley at freshlengths.blogspot.com
9. Shanique at thickbeautifulhairjourney.blogspot.com
10. Jeni at justgrowalready.com
11. Fiona at loveyourtresses.com

You have a darling blog! 


My questions for my nominees:

1. What style do you have your hair in right now?
2. If you could travel to any exotic destination, where would you go?
3. Do you ever experience hair envy? (Be honest! ;)
4. Do you play a musical instrument?
5. Who is your favourite person?
6. Do you believe in karma?
7. Chocolate or vanilla??
8. When was the last time you broke down and cried?
9. What are your top 3 favourite hair/fashion sites?
10. How old are you?
11. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?

Hope to read the responses from my nominees soon! :)


~Hatter

5 comments:

  1. Hey, you did the post!

    Mac and Cheese is a favorite of mine as well, especially when it's extra cheesy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Marie! I will do this when I have the time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You're welcome Jeni :) love your blog!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the tag Marie :)
    Here's my response: http://freshlengths.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete