Monday, 24 September 2012

Versatile Blogger Nomination :)

Ladies! Listen up! (Or read up lol) I have been nominated by Nadine of texturedstrands.blogspot.com for the Versatile Blogger Award!!


Let me tell you- this is my first nomination for any award on blogger and I am so grateful for it! I'll say it again- Thank you Nadine!!

As a nominee my responsibilites are to:  

1. Thank the blogger who nominated me.
2. Share 7 random facts about myself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
4. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to my post. 


My Seven Random Facts:
  1. I am an introvert- I love quiet time (maybe with one or two friends) but I can't function properly in groups or crowds!
  2. I am (semi-)addicted to anything with chocolate. 
  3. I play the acoustic guitar. 
  4. I LOVE to read. Like anything. Give it to me and I will read it!
  5. I love looking at art blogs on tumblr.com
  6. I dream of becoming a child psychologist some day. 
  7. I am a Christian. 
The lovely bloggers I nominate are:

Street Smart Beauty


**Confession: I'm not familiar with many new blogs so as you can see, I didn't meet my quota of 15 blogs! 

Happy Hairday!

~Hatter



No comments:

Post a Comment