Saturday, 16 June 2012

Summer!

The summer hols are here! They make me want to re-read the Famous Five series! :P haha!
Today I went to the beach with my mom and sister.


I tried to protect my hair from the salt water using a swim cap but unfortunately....didn't work! -.-
Actually, only my nape got wet. When I got home I quickly rinsed with cold water, used my Vo5 and did a final rinse. I guess you could say I co-washed! I'm now airdrying with a little bit of ORS HAIRepair moisture creme.
My hair is drying a bit frizzy and dull because it hardly has any product in it. Doesn't bother me much! It's the weekend and I'm going to relaaaaaax.
Take a break, hair! You've worked hair during the semester. While you're at it, take a view of the beauty outside!



How are you enjoying your summer?

Cheers!
~Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment