Sunday, 24 June 2012

ORS HAIRepair Vital Oils: My Review

LOVEE love love love! Those are the best words I can use to describe my feelings towards this product.

The Vital Oils is a blend of oils including: grape seed, soybean, sweet almond and corn oils. Other ingredients include horsetail extract (weird, I know!), awapuhi, nettle and rosemary extracts. The product is geared towards dry hair and scalp, which is exactly what I need!

One of the best features of this oil is that it's verrry light. I can apply this twice a day without my hair feeling weighed down. It's probably because the oil is so light that I have to use more than I would with a heavier product! I've had it for about a month and the bottle is half empty. lool. I use it for hot oil treatments (my hair feels so soft afterwards!) as well as to oil my scalp and seal my hair.

The major benefit of this oil is that when I use it consistently twice or more a week, I experience less dry scalp and flaking. This is a big relief for me because my seborrhoeic dermatitis  leaves my scalp itchy, dry and with ugly dandruff.

How can I forget? All of the HAIRepair products, in my opinion, have a very appealing, sweet smell that I can't get enough of.

Once again, Organic Root Stimulator has produced what I call a bombshell product. Love it!

Bought any of the HAIRepair products? What do you think about them?

Love live ORS!
~Hatter

4 comments:

  1. Great review and post Marie! I have been using organic root stimulator products for a couple of years now and love them. I haven't tried this one yet but after your review I'm definitely going to give it a shot, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my review helped you! The ORS Vital Oils is definitely worth the purchase.

      Delete
  2. I love this product also. It is so light weight that your hair blows and flows. I used it with the professional relaxer and it looks like I went to the salon. No more spending my money with an expensive hair dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for some type of oil to put on my extremely dry scalp as well as my daughter's dry hair. ... when I say I use this every morning on my dry spots and they have disappeared! !!!! I mean no more dry scalp and it doesn't weigh my hair down. ... plus my daughter's hair is sooooooo much healthier. ... THIS PRODUCT IS A KEEPER!!!!

    ReplyDelete