Thursday, 1 March 2012

Hairspirations

Ok ladies, here's to my healthy relaxed hair blogger inspirations:


  1. ulovemegz at youtube. She was the very first black women I saw with real, long relaxed hair. Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ulovemegz?ob=0  Watch one of her videos below. =)
  2. Nadege at relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.com Seriously, besides being encouraged to take my hair to its optimal health, I've learned an enormous amount of information about retaining length and kicking up that new growth a bit. Thanks hun!
  3. My lady at myhealthyhairjourney.blogspot.com  She's in university and is determined to gain waist length by her graduation. Take a look at her blog to see her progress. =)
  4. Finally, I'm also going to mention this girl at thickbeautifulhairjourney.blogspot.com
 Hope they inspire you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment