Sunday, 4 March 2012

Carol's Daughter: Chocolat Smoothing Collection

Flipping through an Essence magazine, I came across an ad for Carol's Daughter Chocolat set:


Call it the power of advertising, but the model's hair looks sooo soft and smooth that I instantly wanted to try the Chocolat set!  =) Besides, its made with cacao! i.e. chocolate! Anything with chocolate is my friend! I hope the products aren't so yummy as to entice a taste test...

The only problem is this is most likely not availble where I live. So I'ma break out amazon. Or ask a relative to send it to me by post. I hope I do get an opportunity to buy it.

As I was looking for it online, I came accross the actual Carol's Daughter website. In case you didn't know, it was founded by Lisa Price, an African American woman who develops hair, skin and body products for women of colour! You can learn more about her story here.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey ma'am!! Thanks for joining my blog!! I like to keep it well rounded so I talk about a little of everything :) Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete