Thursday, 29 March 2012

March hair product reviews


Besides the fact that I'm late to the party, I must still express how much I lurrrvv these two products.

Vo5 Moisture Milks Strawberry and Cream
Vo5: It smoothes my hair and I experience less frizz when airdrying. Now to the important part...it SMELLS SO GOOOOOD. It actually reminds me of strawberries and cream candy. Haha! I need to stop sniffing the bottle =) I've co-washed with it once, and I'll definately continue. *Note, I've used this twice and the bottle is half empty! Good thing its so affordable (read= *cheap*)The only issue is that my shedding seems to have increased, so I don't want to wash too often. Can't stand to see my hair coming out in balls!


Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise
 ORS Hair Mayonnaise: Despite my initial fear, this product did not give my hair protein overload. I remember using it years ago, but for the life of me, I can't imagine why I stopped. My hair feels quite soft and silky, and although the smell isn't sweet and delicious, it really is an effective deep conditioner for my hair.

Next: Neutragena Triple Moisture Leave-In. I've been using this for a few weeks, so far its quite moisturizing. I'd like to use it for a bit longer to see if it helps my slight breakage.

P.S. I deep conditioned, washed, detangled and air dryed my hair all by myself this week! Hahaa I sound like such a proud two-year old. =) Seriously, two months ago, I would end up with a ball of hair the size of my palm if I tried to detangle. Thank God for good products and hair blogs!

Ciao!
~Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment