Sunday, 18 March 2012

One week post and such.

So last Saturday 10th March I had my hair relaxed at my hairdresser....
On the positive side, my roots came out pretty straight!

Meanwhile, I suffered quite a few burns as she used an extra-strength relaxer formula...

Whyyy meeeee?
I mean, I know my hair can be considered "coarse" but aren't hairdressers supposed to ask before they change your relaxer??
Serves me right for not saying anything about it!
Anyway, I've since deepconditioned and washed (in that order) once since getting a relaxer and I'm nursing my poor scalp back to health.

May- I'm relaxing my hair myself!

On the other bright side, I'm back to collar bone length!! woot! Pictures to come sooon.
Finally, here are a couple products I recently bought which I'll hopefully be trying out this month.


VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberry and Cream Moisturizing Conditioner, Neutragena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In and ORS Hair Mayonnaise
 I'm interested in "co-washing", though my mom seems pretty skeptical lol.

Happy hair journey!

~Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment