Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Hair goals!

I can't wait to get back to collarbone length!

The last time my hair grew out to collarbone length it had to be cut around September of last year due to an "experimental" hairstyle I did for my graduation. Translation: lots of curls, hairspray and glitter. Combined with the flare-up of seborrhoeic dermatitis, switching between Head and Shoulders shampoo & Neutragena tar shampoo and changing hairdressers and I was one hot mess. =(

This time I'm determined to get to my ultimate goal of waist length within four years:
  • Year one target: to reach armpit length by Demember of this year, 2012. Eh, it'll be a breeze. (I hope!)
  • Year two target: to reach brastrap length by December 2013.
  • Year three target: to reach middle-back length by December 2014
  • Year four target: (trumpets please!) to reach waist length by December 2015.
As you can see, I've been doing a bit of planning. I hope my calculations match my hair growth rate.

Waiting patiently for it to look like this! =)


This length will take quite a bit of time and patience, but while we're waiting check out some of my favourite relaxed hair bloggers for long, healthy and beautiful relaxed hair inspiration: relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.com and myhealthyhairjourney.blogspot.com.

Love ~
Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment