Monday, 4 February 2013

Balancing Act

source


Good Monday morning!

I admit that since university has been back in session I've been neglecting my blog!

Now I have to balance classes, study, exercise, hair care and blogging, and unfortunately, my blog has been suffering the effects.

This week will mark my 7th week post relaxer. Since my two strand twist style, I washed and conditioned my hair and let it air dry. My hair is a bit rough, and I'm still dealing with breakage that I first noticed about a month ago. Grrr

If that isn't irksome enough, my ends are looking ragged!! :'(  Right now I'm a bit annoyed with my hair and I'm trying to keep my styles as simple as possible to avoid having to manipulate my ends too much.

Curse thin ends!!


On a happier note, I've been going to the gym 2-3 times a week for the past 3 weeks! Yay!

Instead of doing heavy cardio, I'm weight training to build muscle and define my body overall (with my lower body in particular...if you know what I mean! ;)
Okay I'll just say it...I want a boooooty! LOL

I'm 5"3 and I currently weigh about 105 pounds...that's tiny in my eyes and I really do want to gain some weight. It'll be a slow, hard journey, but I'm determined to put in the work to shape the body I want.


My fitness inspiration for the day:

source



I hope to have more posts up later this week, both fitness inspiration and hairspiration...especially hairspiration! I'm so bored with my hair right now.

What's the latest in your life? Have you also started a fitness journey?

Love,
~Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment