Thursday, 10 May 2012

Relaxer Update and Quick Co-wash

I've been busy busy busy dealing with my exams this month, which is why I haven't posted in a while!
During my blogger break I had my roots relaxed at about 7 weeks post. I know, I wanted to wait the full 8 weeks but my new growth was difficult to handle. Plus, I hated having crappy hair everyday.

Gained a nice little bit of length. I'm now about 1& 1/4 inches past collar bone length. The downside is that my hairdresser didn't get my roots processed evenly and I have some telaxed areas. Grrr. Also, my ends are a bit damaged :(  I dusted them myself but I don't think I took off enough. Ah well...I'll just work harder to make sure they hold up until next relaxer in late June/early July! =D

Just co-washed with my new Garnier Fructis conditioner. The consistency is very thin and light. Smells fruity!
I sectioned by hair in four, twisted and pinned each section into a bun and then proceeded to co-wash each section individually. This method is soooooooooooooooo much easier and more effective than washing my whole head at once! *victory dance*

Downside--> Co-washing is not enough to remove the week build up on my hair and scalp. (My last wash wash Sunday!)
NB: Must use my Neutragena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo every time I want to co-wash my hair. Don't like this sticky feeling of build-up! Yeeechh 

Currently air-drying my hair.



Cheers!
~Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment