Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Rollersetting my hair...myself!

Two nights ago I completed my very first rollerset...with no help! =)

It may not sound like a big deal but to me its quite a triumph. lol!
Unfortunately, I was so tired that I didn't take any pictures =( Next time I'll wash my hair during the day so I don't fall asleep right after! Haha
It took about an hour 20 minutes x.x I know right! Total amateur. I think a little too much hair came out too. The thing is, when I detangle it looks like a lot of shed hair, not broken ones. Could I be pulling out my hair at the scalp?? When I detangle and air dry or when my mother does it I usually don't lose so much hair.
Ugg

Ah well! On the bright side, I wrote my History exam today! *fanfare please* Wooot!

Cheers!
~Hatter

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad girl, it usually takes my about an hr to rollerset my hair too lol...... congrats tho, it gets easier with time!! Next time post pics!!

    ReplyDelete