Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Is this what you call a hair "haul"?

ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner, wide tooth comb, Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner "Moisture Works", grey head band =)

This past week I bought a couple of new hair products...to the dismay of my momma. lool!

The ORS is new in that I've never bought the Replenishing Conditioner in the bottle. I always used the Replenishing Paks. Now that I know that they are one and the same, I'll be buying the 12fl oz from now on, thank you very much =)

Second, I bought a (relatively) wide tooth comb. Its not seamless though. I've been having quite a hard time finding seamless combs!

Third! Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner for dry or damaged hair. This was a spontaneous purchase, and I had to endure my sister's rant on the evils of hair products for caucasian hair before I could buy it. Yeah...it had no impact on me, lool =P. I bought this in the hope that it'll really moisturize my poor, dry hair. It better work for me!

Lastly...a cute grey headband...that's about it =)

Everything but the Garnier was bought at beauty supply stores-the supermarket supplied the Garnier Fructis. Can't wait to use it soon!

Hatter~

3 comments:

  1. HA! I used to buy the replenshing paks too before I realized that the bottle was the same thing lol.... I've actually had my bottle for a REALLY long time, I know over a year, and it's the bomb! Your headband it super cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tresemme naturals conditioner is much better for dry hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've tried garnier conditioners and tresemme naturals conditioner worked better for my 3c/4a hair

    ReplyDelete