Tuesday, 4 June 2013

The Forgotten Conditioners



Dusty, forgotten and shunned...

...When I returned home I was confronted with the miserable sight of instant conditioners I had bought when I first started my hair journey...Conditioners that I soon forgot and have now come back to haunt me.

Okay, to be fair, I did like the Vo5 Moisture Milks, and that's probably why I have two bottles. Because it's cheap I decided to leave it at home when I went to university. I'll give that same reason of cost for why I abandoned the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner, but the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration just wasn't very impressive. 

Finally, I only used the Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner once on my relaxed hair and I hated it.
However, I'm willing to give it another chance...in fact, I plan to use up all of these conditioners.

Using them up might be a bit difficult since my hair is in braids, but I think that once I take my braids out, I'll mix each conditioner individually with hair oils and use them as pre-poo treatments.

I hope I remember to use them when the time comes!


How do you use up old products?
~Hatter

3 comments:

  1. I use mine the same way--in a pre-poo or co-wash mixed with oils. If all else fails, I give them away. Win-Win!

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I do the same. My sister's hair tends to benefit from all my impulse purchases that never get used up

    ReplyDelete
  3. well usually i just use my staple from tresemme so i stocked up on loads, but since then ive tried out loads of conditioners so i have too many :( x following ur blog hun

    ReplyDelete