Saturday, 13 April 2013

Matta Season! Getting ready for exams

source


Hello fellow beauties!

I have 2 weeks and 2 days until my final exams begin...as you can imagine, I'm nervous!
BUT I'm determined to devote all most of my remaining time for studying.

Oddly, this semester I'm actually a bit excited about exams (say what??!)

Maybe it's because I did well in my finals in last semester that my confidence has been given a boost.

However, in no way am I placing my confidence in my own abilities or intelligence. I know that everything I do is because of the gracious God that blesses me with the ability to do it!
I constantly see God's favour in my academic life, and I'll be darned if I don't acknowledge HIS favour in my studies.

So I'm praying constantly and having confidence in Him to help me do all that I can do, and allow him to do the rest for me.

*By the way, "Matta season" means study season here on Milner Hall. From next week the Hall will implement study zones, quiet time and even have "matta food" for sale for the residents. How awesome is that??


Are you preparing for exams? Good luck being a matta beast! =)


~Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment