Saturday, 30 August 2014

Back to Hair! Blog Update

Wow its been six months since my last blog post!

Eeek!


I admit my motivation for blogging did wane quite a bit and I regret the time I spent away from the blogsphere. To be honest, I've settled into the routine of my hair and its not as exciting as when I first big chopped.

So I realize that I need to remind myself why I blog. Well, keeping a hair blog is useful for recording both the struggles and accomplishments with my hair so that over time I can reflect on how much my hair has changed. I can record what products and techniques I find useful or not so useful, and of course there's the opportunity that the information I record here will help someone else, who like me, craves all knowledge of how to care for 4c hair.

So now that that's clarified, on to the tasks at hand. Next week I start classes in my third and final year of university. Of course, I'm excited and nervous about the new semester, especially about my time management skills. o.o

It's a fight, but I really want to devote attention to both my studies and my blog.

Starting with my blog (sorry studies, you have to wait) I plan to update the blog design soon and spam upload more posts as we enter the month of September.

I'm now 1 year 6 months post relaxer!

Relaxed hair to transitioning hair to fully natural hair. Kinky, coily, "nappy", whatever you call it, I love my hair!


If you had to sum up the last 6 months of your hair journey, how would you describe it?

Much love,
~Hatter


2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your last year at school and I agree - blogging is the ULTIMATE hair journal! So often I go back to wash day posts to remember what products/techniques I used and loved and even get tips from myself! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree! Sometimes refering to older posts can really help me rediscover products that I loved or a technique I had forgotten.

      Delete