Friday, 6 July 2012

Wash day & air-dried hair

Yesterday I did a pre-shampoo treatment, (pre-poo), shampooed and deep conditioned my hair.

The products I used include:

Pre-poo

ORS HAIRepair Vital Oils, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturising Conditioner, Applicator bottle with the ORS, olive oil and eucalyptus oil.
Pre-pooing with the Herbal Essences was definitely a good idea. When I rinsed it out my hair already felt soft, smooth and conditioned. =)

Shampoo and Deep Conditioner

Motions Professional Lavish Conditioning Shampoo,  ORS Hair Mayonnaise

Today I tried (read: tried) to strand test my hair to see if it needed more moisture or protein. My hair did feel a bit stretchy, and since I relaxed my hair five days ago, I went with protein. (ORS Hair Mayonnaise)

After lightly towel-drying my hair, I applied some Neutragena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream and sealed with ORS HAIRepair Vital Oils (I will never get enough of this product!) Then I air-dried my hair in the four sections I washed it in. When it was about 40% dry I detangled. Detangling was muchhh easier than the last time when I air-dried my hair. I think its because I let my hair dry a bit before using a comb. When I detangle on soaking wet hair, it just clumps together again and causes more tangles loool. 


I was thinking of doing a flexirod set, but my hair was so soft and straight that I'll wait until the weekend when I have an event to go to. =)




Happy huurrrday!
~Hatter




No comments:

Post a Comment